Did you miss our e-panel on “Geopolitics and economic opportunities of Hydrogen” from November 11th? No problem, you can watch our event here in full length.
The E-Panel we created – for the Federal Foreign Office and the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy – did shed a light on the many variables dictating renewable hydrogen’s future: technology, infrastructure, governance and geopolitics.
Here are some of the speakers who participated:
- Antje LEENDERTSE, State Secretary, Federal Foreign Office, Germany
- Andreas FEICHT, State Secretary, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, Germany
- Francesco LA CAMERA, Director-General, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Juan Carlos JOBET, Energy Minister, Chile
- João GALAMBA, Deputy Minister of Energy, Portugal
For the detailed programme please click here.
You can still be part of it and join the #betd2020 debate!