The Green Recovery Challenge is an ideas competition to encourage, inspire, and discover innovative ideas to Power Up international cooperation in energy with the purpose of developing both policy- and technical-based solutions to aid the global green recovery in a truly sustainable way – one that will enable prosperous growth for all.
The Green Recovery Challenge calls for ideas on:
International cooperation in the energy sector, which can contribute to, and be strengthened by the global green recovery.
What’s in it for you:
- Share your ideas and your vision on a global stage to a global audience at the next Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue.
- Professional support and guidance from the best: Winners will receive mentoring and great networking opportunities to help turn the winning idea into a reality.
- Exposure plus verification: Idea finalists will be chosen by an international jury composed of diverse, high-level members of the energy industry.
Jury & Ambassadors
Click for bio
Your idea should:
- Be primarily based on international cooperation in energy
- May be a work-in-progress or a newly developed idea
- Identify an issue and provide a solution
- Identify the required involved parties (countries, institutions, companies, communities, etc.)
- Identify the relevant energy sectors, markets, technologies, economics, etc.
- Be presented in the form of an initial 250 word abstract followed by a policy type paper of approximately 3,000 words.
- The Green Recovery Challenge is suited for young professionals who have studied, work in, or otherwise have a passion for the energy industry and global cooperation.
- Participants may be part of a company, institution or other organisation.
- Participants may apply and participate as an individual or a team.
- Maximum 35 years old