November 3, 2020 – Message from the team: Thank you for the overwhelming interest, application is closed now. Jury will start reviewing the applications soon. Next steps can be seen in the timeline below. Good luck to all participants!
The Green Recovery Challenge is an ideas competition to encourage, inspire, and discover innovative ideas to Power Up international cooperation in energy with the purpose of developing both policy- and technical-based solutions to aid the global green recovery in a truly sustainable way – one that will enable prosperous growth for all.
The Green Recovery Challenge calls for ideas on:
International cooperation in the energy sector, which can contribute to, and be strengthened by the global green recovery.
What’s in it for you:
- Share your ideas and your vision on a global stage to a global audience at the next Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue.
- Professional support and guidance from the best: Winners will receive mentoring and great networking opportunities to help turn the winning idea into a reality.
- Exposure plus verification: Idea finalists will be chosen by an international jury composed of diverse, high-level members of the energy industry.
Jury & Ambassadors
Click for bio
Your idea should:
- Be primarily based on international cooperation in energy
- May be a work-in-progress or a newly developed idea
- Identify an issue and provide a solution
- Identify the required involved parties (countries, institutions, companies, communities, etc.)
- Identify the relevant energy sectors, markets, technologies, economics, etc.
- Be presented in the form of an initial 250 word abstract followed by a policy type paper of approximately 3,000 words.
- The Green Recovery Challenge is suited for young professionals who have studied, work in, or otherwise have a passion for the energy industry and global cooperation.
- Participants may be part of a company, institution or other organisation.
- Participants may apply and participate as an individual or a team.
- Maximum 35 years old